Katka’s Holiday Gift Picks – For Lady Travelers
Happy holidays everyone! If you’re like me, you’ve left your holiday shopping until the last minute. For the rest of this week, I’ll showcase my top gift picks for travelers of all types. Happy shopping!
- Cavallini Mini Notebooks: I saw these at the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston and absolutely HAD to have them. They are small enough to stash in your purse or clutch so no travel moment goes unrecorded. I love their vintage style, and are pretty enough to store on a shelf later.
- Olympus PEN Mini E-PM1: This compact system DSLR is perfect for photographers looking to transition from their point-and-shoots to something more advanced. The lenses are small and interchangeable and the features are very user-friendly. The bodies also come in super fun colors (mine is a soft, rosy pink!). No bulky camera bag required, you will be amazed by the size of this thing.
- North Face Fleece: At first I was averse to North Face products – thought they were more fashion than function. Now I’m barely seen without my North Face zip-up hoodie, perfect for layering and super warm/comfy.
- Lunch Crock Pot: Let’s face it – leftovers just don’t taste as good heated up in the microwave. Behold, the lunch crock! Plug it in to an outlet and your food heats up like it was freshly cooked. Perfect for picking up soups or meals at the local market, to be eaten later. Compact enough to pack in your luggage and safe to use in your hotel or hostel.
- On-Location Candle: Can’t travel this holiday season? Bring the scents of your favorite places to you! Bath and Body Works recently came out with a series of candles inspired by their favorite vacation spots. There’s tea and lemon for London, and a spicy, musk-scent for Morocco. And who doesn’t like the idea of cocktails and coconuts on a cold, winter night?
- Vapur Element water bottle: I absolutely adore this water bottle, which rolls up compactly once empty. Eco-friendly, takes up no space and ensures you have clean water whenever you need.